English language requirements (based on www.universityadmissions.se)
E-learning, Contract Education
There are several ways to demonstrate your English language proficiency. Students who do not meet one of the requirements listed below can prove their English language proficiency with a recognized test.
- Minimum of three years of English studies at the level of upper secondary school (EU/EEA citizens only).
- Minimum of 30 Higher Education credits (HE credits) from an EU/EEA country or Switzerland with English as medium of instruction.
- Minimum of 30 HE credits from Great Britain, Ireland, Malta, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Jamaica, or English speaking parts of Canada with English as medium of instruction.
- Minimum of three years of nursing studies at higher education level with English as medium of instruction (first cycle).
- Minimum of one year of nursing studies at master’s level or higher with English as medium of instruction.
- a Bachelor’s degree where English is the main subject.
If you do not meet one of the requirement listed above, please see the English recognized tests